Advertise with BaySportsNet.com
BaySportsNet.com is a locally-owned, home-grown, Bay Area media startup. Our website, BaySportsNet.com, launched in August, 2011. BaySportsNet.com has since served more than 1 million pageviews, with readers viewing a mix of originally-reported stories and originally-written feature pieces.
Tap into BaySportsNet’s 30,000 unique monthly readers by advertising on our homepage and in article sidebars.
All of our content is promoted through Google, Google-News, Yahoo, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, FoxSports.com, Yardbarker.com syndication Network as well as through various syndication partners all linking back to our pages and your advertisements.
Choose from two sizes and two exposure options to fit your budget. BaySportsNet advertising comes in two sizes:
- 300 x 150 pixels (On Home Page): $40/week full-time, $20/week half-time
- 300 x 250 pixels (On Home Page): $50/week full-time, $25/week half-time
- 160 x 600 pixels (On Home Page): $60/week full time, $30/week half-time
- 300 x 600 pixels (On Home Page): $70/week full time, $35/week half-time
- 300 x 250 pixels (On All Article Pages): $80/week full time, $40/week half-time
- 468 x 60 pixels (On All Article Pages): $70 / week full time, $35 / week half-time