We are not sure if you have come across few names, like the Brit method, Aussie method which claims to enable you to make extra money and in a small amount of time! Did you cross such claims?
Finance is something very important to all of us, that is the reason, we work hard like horses, running around to various jobs, few of which are in your category and a few of them work totally unrelated, all to make ends meet and to create a livelihood! But, what if someone comes and tells you that you can make money without any effort?
Few people follow them and try to give it a try, finally facing the burns. As we said, there are many methods, in fact too many, all of them will make you fall for it, if you happened to read for the first time, the ads, the statements and the fake reviews written by paid people, all are a huge scam!
What is this method, Brit Method?
This method is a new or existing system, which makes use of robots for trading monies, using the binary trading method and claims to create huge profits. The brit method is claimed to be as one of the reliable and trustworthy binary options for trading. Mr Jason Taylor, the founder of this system has claimed that the profits would be approximately $1000 to $2000 per day; indeed a Whopping money (thinks)!!
What is the Binary Trading method?
The binary options trading method is also a financial option where the payoffs are either some fixed amount of money or nothing. The same is called Fixed Return option (FRO) in American Markets.
Wondering why we are calling it a scam, where all you read about it is good! Read the reasons and know why!
Reasons to be considered as a scam:
- Not authorised by any credible trading systems
- Fake reviews all over the internet
- Fraud companies trying to lure people with false claims
- The statement says, its free for all, but you are asked to pay deposit of 250$ or 250 Euros to start initially
- You can never find the information, true info about the founder of this system
- The image of the person used as founder is FAKE, that is another person in reality
- This company has a video for promotion, and it has been removed by YouTube against charges of violation
- Strategies and techniques used are fraud ones and are never seen in any of the wise books
Well, in case you still need reasons, kindly refer many other pages like ours, and see the real experiences of people. Ultimately it’s your money and your take!